Monday, March 12, 2018

The most Unexpected whooping ever

         
                  
                       The Most Unexpected whooping ever

Image result for belt whooping      It was a sunny day and I had a lot of homework to do for school and Suddenly our computer stopped working so I decided to go to the library. I had work due the next day which was Monday but the conflict is that I was babysitting my aunty kids. I asked my aunty if she can take me and my cousins to the library so I can do my work. While we were there I made them read books and I made them play games on the computer to keep them busy while I do my work. When I was not paying attention they got I trouble running around so the library called my aunty but I did not know until I called her to come pick us up.

    I called my aunt to come pick us up 20 minutes ago and she still not here so I decided to go to the playground to play with my little cousins for a little , turns out she was waiting for us the same place she dropped us off at but I forgot she said wait there we had her waiting for about 3 hours, but really I thought she had us waiting , I finally decided to call walk over and act like I didn’t remember where she was at. I thought something was wrong so I went to the front of the car to talk to her  at this point the library is closed as I walked by the trees and crossed the street, I reached  her car my heart suddenly dropped.

    I felt like I was walking a mile and the destination was her car, that was the longest walk of my life because I knew I was in trouble. I reached her car and she didn’t say nothing to me so I thought she was cool with everything so I got happy and went to get my cousin’s from the playground to go home. I took the same way and the walk was fast when I got to the playground my cousin was on the swings “lets go you’re mom is here “  I said in a loud voice my 2 cousins was ready to followed me but the one on the swings stayed and  he did one last jump off the swings and I watched him as he fell on his face and he started bleeding and all I was thinking as I was walking back to the car what am I going to tell my aunty.


  I was so scared because I was supposed to be watching her son and this happened on my watch I already had a bad feeling about making her wait for a long time in the parking and now this. I washed my cousin face and hoped he didn’t start bleeding again. Unfortunately for me as soon as we was about to reach the car he started bleeding again, she seen it but didn’t say nothing she didn’t even ask questions, this when I thought something had to be wrong. On the way back home everyone is quiet in the car and it was awkward because the car never been that quiet so everyone knew something was wrong were about to reach my house so she can drop me off and nothing is still being said, we reached my house and I said bye to my aunty I didn’t think she was going to coming in  but she did and all the kids did too, when I got inside I went straight to my room and I started to play video games with my big cousin we was playing madden 07 , all of a sudden my aunty called everybody to my mom .


   I knew this was coming once everybody got in the room she closed the door and started explaining how she was waiting for a long time and how she was going to whoop us, at the same time this was so weird that she was explaining to us how she was going to whoop us and she actually did whoop her 1 by 1 she and we all watched each other and we all laughed at each other going but at the end of the day we was wrong and we got punished for it .The lesson here is that i was supposed to be the oldest and i was supposed to be mature and took care of my cousins but i was not acting like i was in charge i got in trouble.
Image result for whooping beating






No comments:

Post a Comment